Here at Herbivore, we are committed to using only truly natural, non-toxic ingredients and avoiding synthetic preservatives; although all of our formulations do feature natural preservative systems. Most of our water-based products contain a natural preservative called Radish Root Ferment (Leuconostoc/Leucidal) which helps to prevent the growth of mold and bacteria. Many of our products also contain Vitamin E, Sodium Phytate, or organic alcohol which act as a natural preservative. To ensure that your products are used within a time of optimal freshness and efficacy, we recommend storing all of our products in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight and using them within 12 months of purchase.
Articles in this section
- What is natural?
- What is organic?
- Do your products contain nut oils?
- Do your products contain soy?
- Do your products contain gluten?
- Do your products contain preservatives?
- Do your products contain Alcohol?
- Where are your ingredients sourced?
- Where is your Palm Oil sourced?
- Where is your Bakuchiol sourced?